Membership Benefits & Why Become a WBCC Member
As a member of a collective organisation which has a growing membership that is in the heart of policy making, supporting good governance, assisting in the promotion and growth of International Trade in Wales & Bangladesh
Below is a glossary of the Benefits of becoming a Member for your Business via our network of contacts:-
- Low cost Gas Bills
- Low cost Electricity Bills
- Low cost Phone Bills
- Low cost Insurance
- Further Training and Development for your Business
- Good Legal Advise
- Good Banking Relationship
- Good Accountancy & Taxation Advice
- Good Business Advice
‘And All Under One Roof’
WBCC is continuously seeking more Benefits and Services for our members!
In order to access any of the above support supply click on the link on the supplier page or send a email to our Secretary General of your requirements and we will get back to you within 7 day.
Why Become a WBCC Member:-
- Receive professional assistance for any type of business in Bangladesh or here in the UK
- Meet & network with different types of businesses and organisations
- Receive discounted rates from WBCC associate companies e.g. banking, insurance, utilities, printing, pest control and many more
- Promote your business to other businesses and organisations
- Promote your new business venture to our panel of investors under our ‘Trading Partnership’ initiative
- New business investment opportunities
- Invitation to dinner parties and seminars
We are working with various suppliers to put together exclusive products and services to help our WBCC membership. Offers are update continuously on our supplier links and on this page, so please do check regularly for further offers and benefits.